CLEAN OUT AND DONATE!!!
GARDINER DEMS SPRING FUNDRAISER
GINORMOUS YARD SALE JUNE 25 9am-3pm
The Gardiner Democratic Committee is holding a GINORMOUS GARAGE SALE on JUNE 25th AT 145 MAIN STREET (Tan building between STATION SQUARE and Third Street in Gardiner) from 9am to 3pm to raise funds needed to support our Democratic candidates in November. The importance of this election cannot be stressed enough as the Democratic margins in Congress and the NYS Senate and Assembly could easily tip.
On JUNE 22, 23 AND 24 the Fundraising Committee will accept donations at white building at Station Square from 3PM to 6:30 PM. Please try to mark boxes as to content/category.
We will accept new and slightly used items, including:
- Small pieces of furniture and small appliances in working order (coffee makers, blenders, mixers, etc.)
- Toys, puzzles, books and board games
- Halloween costumes (clean)
- Household items and decor
- Gardening supplies
- Holiday Decorations
- Framed artwork
- Tote bags, handbags, suitcases
- CDs and DVDs
- Vinyl records
- Collectibles and antiques
- Musical instruments
- Other stuff (just ask Tim–below)
Items that we cannot accept include:
- Large Furniture items (Couches, Lounge Chairs, Beds, Mattresses, etc.,)
- Flammable items
- Outdated Electronics
- Stuffed animals
- Exercise equipment
Donation pick up available. Contact Tim Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org or (845) 616-6960 with any questions.
It would be helpful to the Committee if you could advise as to the approximate purchase price and current value of collectibles and antiques.
As the GDC is a political entity, donations are not tax deductible.